1Medicinaescáner masculinoscanner masculinoescanógrafo masculino(ultrasound) ecógrafo masculino
- Hospitals are well equipped: France has the highest number of transplant units, scanners and radiation machines per head of population in the world.
- It is superseding most diagnostic endoscopic cholangiopancreatography as faster magnetic resonance imaging scanners become more widely available.
- The Five Stars Scanner Appeal was launched in 2003 to buy a Magnetic Resonance imaging scanner for the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital at Pendlebury.
- The animals were imaged in a magnetic resonance scanner during the infusion and 1, 2, 4, and 7 days after infusion.
- Unprecedented numbers of new scanners and radiotherapy machines are being installed.
2Informáticaanalizador de léxico masculinoexplorador masculino
- The scanner allows you to convert the film to digital files and take advantage of the use of software editing, enhancing and publishing.
- Document management technologies include digital imaging, which uses scanners to digitally replicate documents.
- The rule also affects imports of other devices including mobile phones personal digital assistants, scanners and network cards.
- Most scanners are basically a digital camera designed to capture flat art.
- First, you will need a scanner or digital camera to transfer your photos into your computer.