1(politician/character) intrigante(character/politician) maquinadorthat scheming woman is after his money — esa intrigante solo quiere su dinero
- his underhand scheming ways — sus tejemanejes
- In fact, it seems that the only people privy to the scheming duplicity of most of the contestants are the camera operators.
- Alas, it is becoming as tiresomely cliched as all the others, with its share of scheming women.
- They comply, but the scheming Lane has other plans.
- It's not everyday you see the grand thespian as a scheming womanizer who will stop short at nothing, save ‘a bit of crackling,’ to revive his stagnant career.
- She was planning, or rather scheming, in her children's lives.
- When my friend told me about this aspect of the pre-interview my scheming humorist mind awakened like a sleeping giant.
- The game is designed to be fun to play and a lighthearted approach to being a evil scheming megalomaniac, so although there are many different ways of being evil, there is no slavery or genocide.
- A scheming killer, this creature would play with its toys until they expired, and enjoy every minute of it if they did not make each move with great care.
- In doing so, he must also outwit Francesca's scheming mother as well as her overweight fiancé, while schooling another admirer in the ways of love.
- She isn't a scheming adulteress - she's too naive, too hopeful.
- She will be the death us all if we do not beware of her scheming ways.
- His scheming boss and mob underling, Sykes, demands that Oscar pay up the clams he has borrowed during his get-rich-quick schemes.
- Like the French Resistance, they're not taking it lying down, as they fight back with every scheming trick at their disposal.
- These are the people who make up the country, in his eyes, not the scheming gentry and generals who composed bourgeois nationalist parties.
- As a result of their scheming ways, the dastardly duo are clearly making enemies outside the house.
- Even with all her superstar diva qualities, she's too lightweight, too soft to portray a scheming seductress.
- She had black glittering, scheming eyes and was very blunt.
- I was kidding myself; why would a sweet girl like Andrea want to be with a rebellious, scheming character like me?
- Their own scheming behavior was equally if not more reprehensible.
- The play bounces from scheming romance to high-camp comedy, leaving the audience torn between giggling and nail-biting over this complicated love hexagon.
1maquinaciones femeninointrigas femenino