In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Shortly after he finished his first album, he was diagnosed with chronic paranoid schizophrenia.
- Some of these studies have now shown that children who develop schizophrenia are developmentally different.
- The age at first diagnosis was defined as the date at which schizophrenia was diagnosed.
- In vulnerable individuals, cannabis precipitates schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders and worsens their course.
- A child whose parent has schizophrenia has about a 10 percent chance.
- All participants had refractory schizophrenia and had been hospitalized for 30 days to 364 days in the previous year.
- The children of schizophrenic women may have more to worry about than developing schizophrenia.
- The appellant suffers from paranoid schizophrenia which is a mental illness within the meaning of the Mental Health Act 1983.
- Simple smell tests could help doctors identify people at risk of developing schizophrenia, a study suggests.
- People with this disorder are in touch with reality unless they develop schizophrenia.
- Is it possible to diagnose schizophrenia in a person with substance abuse problems?
- The drug is only approved in the US for the treatment of patients with refractory schizophrenia.
- The imbalance of dopamine, a chemical in the brain, causes schizophrenia.
- In summary, we described the recent detection of a dynamic wave of gray matter loss in early-onset schizophrenia.
- Diagnosed as suffering severe schizophrenia, with hallucinations, he had been jailed after stabbing several people in the street.
- Chronic schizophrenia has an extremely high rate of relapse when medications are withdrawn.
- Patients and families sometimes become worried about the antipsychotic medications used to treat schizophrenia.
- Let's turn to childhood onset schizophrenia.
- She claimed he prescribed a second drug, Risperidone, which is used to treat schizophrenia.
- Self reported use of cannabis in early adulthood was associated with an increased risk of developing schizophrenia.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.