1pendejo masculino Cono Sur América Latina vulgar slanggilipollas masculino España vulgar slangpelotudo masculino América del Sur vulgar slanghuevón masculino Andes Venezuela vulgar slang
- I'd prefer not to have to interact in a pleasant manner with schmucks.
- She had lots of good boyfriends in her twenties, long-term boyfriends, but when she hit 30 she started meeting schmucks.
- So he goes out and wins 20 games and is stellar in the play-offs and now the Yankees have to sign him or they look like schmucks.
- Run, you brown-nosing schmucks, there's a monogrammed empire to build!
- And when they're not playing hard, they look like schmucks because of how Jason plays.
- Now that I've tried to say that this book is for writers, and really not for the general schmucks like you and me who just write simple stuff, please allow me to back up a little.
- Now, we realize that the rest of the planet doesn't give a dog's bone about the inner workings of shluppy, underpaid media schmucks, but let me tell you: This is a really huge thing in our little world.
- He was just delightful, informative, funny, and a hell of a nice guy, as opposed to the many schmucks in our business.
- It makes up for all the times schmucks have tried to get on the train before I can squeeze out, making me wish I had worn my football helmet and pads.
- They don't even talk to each other and managers tear their hair out just trying to get the schmucks on stage.
- The perfectly moronic bearer of this little divine awakening has the distinction of being one of the first truly monumental schmucks of my career.
- Actually, it seems to suggest, he's not been tainted by his minor fame; he's not one of those celebrity schmucks whose ego has taken over.
- As I put it to my students, if Yiddish were erased from contemporary English we'd have a hard time talking about bagels, pastrami, klutzes, and schmucks.
- I can't help but feel bad for the poor rookie schmucks who serve as waterboys to the storm troopers.
- I'm sure that you're completely different from all those other schmucks.
- That's so the schmuck doesn't take the gun back and make him eat it.
- The average guy who buys a mutual fund is not an investor at all; he's a chump, a patsy, a schmuck.
- He'd have to listen to schmucks like me telling him what to do.
- I could not help feeling superior as I surveyed the poor schmucks partaking of such costly fare while sipping their persimmon margaritas.
- Your colleagues and middle managers are schmucks looking for heroes, and you are the future - but you have to dress the part.