In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ciencia ficción femenino
- They were a success since science fiction fans could easily take part in a distinct sci-fi community and culture.
- From sci-fi stuff to lots of laughs to reality shows with a twist, it's couch potato heaven.
- When I read the script, I didn't see it as a sci-fi movie, because it was so human.
- Due to the sci-fi nature of the game, most of the secondary fire functions have some pretty radical side effects.
- Yes, my friend and I came up with that when we were having a sci-fi movie marathon.
- Are there any more sexy, campy, sci-fi fantasy movies like this out there?
- All of the sudden, this alien bothered me much more than any creepy creature from a sci-fi movie.
- My first explanation is my theory for the sci-fi physics of the electromagnetic storm.
- The first one was a sci-fi crossed with an action thriller, and we both agreed that it sucked.
- And small wonder it fired the imagination of the sci-fi immigrants, who imagined a new frontier in outer space.
- It appears as an overly elaborate annex or perhaps a sci-fi installation.
- It's a pleasant change to have a sci-fi movie directed by a woman, with a woman's touch.
- It's just a very grim and gritty setting for a sci-fi vision of the near future.
- While it sounded like something out of a cheesy sci-fi movie, it was a danger Edward had to avoid.
- If you're really itching for a good sci-fi game with a good sense of humor, then look no further.
- And I think he wanted to do it because he had spent a lot of time in period costume and relished the idea of a sci-fi movie.
- Facial recognition may sound to many people like the topic of a B-rated sci-fi movie.
- This is not a sci-fi matter, but a scientific one connected with real physical phenomena.
- In fact, that it isn't, really, a sci-fi film makes it so successful.
- The entire city looked like something from a sci-fi book cover.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.