In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- I think it's wonderful that his belief in Scientology is so strong, but I resented being preached at by him.
- All religions require learning and sacrifice, and Scientology is no exception.
- The video I watch consists entirely of a 1966 interview with L. Ron Hubbard, the charismatic founder of Scientology.
- Earlier this month, stunning Katie, who was raised a Catholic, admitted she had been studying Scientology.
- There are so many specific daily results that I get from Dianetics and Scientology.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.