1estropajo masculinoesponja femenino(metálica o plástica para fregar las cacerolas) esponjilla femenino
- I set out with a scouring pad on the bathroom ceiling to smooth down the edges of the curling up paint so I could slap on a new coat over the top.
- The canopies were jet-washed with the appropriate degreaser, then by hand with a scouring pad any stubborn residue was removed before the canopies being jet-washed once more.
- If necessary use a plastic scouring pad or wooden scraper to remove burnt-on food.
- Never use abrasives like scouring powder or scouring pads, as these plastics are easily scratched.
- Do not use abrasive sponges or scouring pads of any type.
- Remove marks with a plastic scouring pad and a mildly abrasive cleaner.
- Bowlers commonly use sand paper, scouring pads, polishes, and cleaners to alter their cover stock.
- To keep bacteria from growing, put your sponge or scouring pad in the dishwasher every time you run it.
- To simulate long-term wear and tear, we use a special machine to scrub the frying pans several hundred times each with a scouring pad, washing-up liquid and water.
- If the floor is hard-surfaced, ‘no wax’, or embossed vinyl asbestos, use a plastic scouring pad instead of steel wool.