In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Cocinahuevos revueltos masculinohuevos pericos masculino Colombia
- A breakfast pizza, for those who have never had the pleasure, is a small ordinary frozen pizza with scrambled eggs and bacon, sausage, or gravy on top.
- Whether it's Granny's steak pie or the scrambled eggs your mother used to whip up when you were ill in bed, comfort food is at once nostalgic and soothing.
- Food is basic for the soldiers with breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs, sausage and hash browns or cereal.
- Asher made curried scrambled eggs or curried baked beans for breakfast.
- Gee how early did you get up to be able to prepare the pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and fried rice?
- Saturday morning started with a hearty breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and French toast.
- I rarely cook but I'm capable of grilling steak and I make the best scrambled eggs in the world.
- I ordered scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, toast, and pancakes.
- There were plates full of scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast and bagels, and breakfast potatoes.
- Breakfasts ranged from spinach frittata to scrambled eggs, sausage patties and bagels to fresh blueberry rolls.
(gold braid)galón dorado masculino
- The third aspect of my astonishment concerned the utter drivel the men with scrambled egg on their hats allow their hired hand to send to normally respectable newspapers.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.