1EEUU(notepad)bloc de notas masculino
- Ash and Lari would exchange looks every few minutes while Dara scribbled numbers and letters down on a faded yellow scratch pad.
- Dom took another paper off the scratch pad from the bag of supplies that he still carried and began transferring the clue's symbols.
- He also keeps on that clipboard a scratch pad where he jots down ideas for a screenplay he's developing (he wouldn't share the details) and verses for his hobby as a spoken-word poet.
- He frowns at the numbers on display, looks back at the scratch pad on his desk, and jots down some notes in his sprawling confident handwriting.
- She scribbled the address on a scratch pad and gave it to me.
2Informáticascratch pad masculinobloc de notas de rápido acceso masculino
- Rather than just being something of an open scratch pad, JotSpot lets people build their own software programs.