- Each scroll was labeled along its edge in the flowing script used in most writing.
- Second, and more significantly, several scholars have remarked that the inscription appears similar to scripts of the later 1300s.
- Many of the texts came in the form of original handwritten or typed scripts, which often included artists' notations, sketches, and greetings.
- Visitors willing to take the time to decipher the assorted scripts (and on my visits to the show, many did) were afforded a hundred or so intimate glimpses into the lives of strangers.
- Underneath it were the words " Animal Martyr " emblazoned in a flowing, Gothic script.
- Totally imperforate, the wall is clad in grey granite into which are incised examples of all the world's written communications from runes to barcodes, renaissance scripts to Braille.
- At the same time another form of writing, cursive script, was also being developed.
- The fusion of the two ends of the production spectrum - formal and informal - gave rise to one of the most popular book scripts of late Antiquity, half-uncial.
1.2(style of writing)caligrafía femenino
1.3(alphabet)escritura femeninoalfabeto masculino
- The quality of the Arabic script is quite poor, obviously copied by a Chinese artisan.
- By the mid-4th century Coptic script was widely used, and both Coptic and Greek scripts were in use simultaneously.
- Externally, the granite curves of the building's toroidal form are carved with all the scripts of the world.
- For example, among the 26 nationalities in Yunnan, there are 11 nationalities that formerly used 24 writing scripts.
- Urdu uses an Arabic script, but Persian vocabulary and Hindi grammatical structure.
- Thank you so much. but just to make it clear, this is still in English, just in tengwar script.
- Which languages, other than Russian, Ukrainian and Byelorussian are written in Cyrillic script?
2.1(text)masculino guiónmasculino textotelevision/film script — guión (de televisión/cine)
- script by Harold Pinter — guión de Harold Pinter
- And how many people know how to read film scripts properly?
- The best thing about this good play is the poignant and witty script.
- The director himself has penned the script of the film.
- His words depressed me to the point where I decided not to pursue script writing, even though I love writing scripts.
- Rare images of the original shooting script with Truffaut's hand-written annotations.
- Script writers are chafing, television executives tell you privately that they are helpless.
- In the original script he was a cop all the way through.
- Nicola loves the ending, Matt the script editor doesn't.
- Here is a rare combination: a clever sitcom script that also contains a wildly inventive, amazingly humorous musical.
- His repertoire includes movies, too, for which he's written successful scripts, and novels, one of which won the Booker Prize.
- Raw video footage was edited and narration was provided from carefully prepared scripts.
- So it might actually be a subtle, witty script directed in an imaginative way.
- So I recorded myself reading the original script's narration and put it into the film.
- The script writer and director ruined the ending of the movie for me.
- Imagine watching movies, talking movies and writing movie scripts for examinations in college!
- In 1987 Paul moved into television full-time, working as both a writer and script editor.
- For his part, the chief script writer is understandably opposed to these criticisms.
2.2British Escuela Universidadexamen masculino
- Part of a lecturer's job will be the assessment of students and, as such, the marking of examination scripts would, without doubt, be seen as reasonably incidental to the job.
- There will not be an opportunity for students to access their exam scripts until after the deadline has passed.
- Each of the unitary awarding bodies addressed the need to modernise the system for marking exam scripts by developing an electronic marking process
(program, instructions)script masculinosecuencia de comandos femenino
- Nor will I defend script kiddies, who generally have no programming skills whatsoever.
- One way to do this is to remotely run a simple, undocumented CGI script installed on the drive.
- Learn to read shell scripts and follow their workings.
- So I decided to write my own Perl script to do the job.
- Instead, we can edit the system start-up script.
- If all else fails, at least I can now test PHP scripts locally!
1(film/play) escribir el guión de(speech) redactar
- But the dialogue is so poorly scripted that in places the audience snigger at supposedly profound moments.
- I did a lot of travelling, I went to Russia, I scripted a film.
- Two-way communication is still heavily scripted, with callers asked to fill in the blanks.
- The commentary is obviously scripted, but the material is compelling.
- Instead, we've got vehicles that serve as scripted events!
- Now my tightly scripted movie falls apart, and it's improvise from here on out.
- If you were a television screenplay writer, you couldn't have scripted it better.
- As an action-adventure flick, it's too obviously scripted to generate much real tension.
- His abhorrence of presumed criminal accomplices within the black robed fraternity has been well scripted.
- I've decided the whole thing is horribly funny - but heavily scripted.
- Could anyone have scripted it better than that?
- Rarely will you see apparent anarchy and carefully scripted comedy so happily married.
- Evelyn Waugh couldn't have scripted it better.
- For a stage show, this feels a lot like tightly scripted TV.
- Documentaries can be as heavily scripted as fictional movies.
- The seemingly banal ramblings of this loveable loser are beautifully scripted.
- No one could have scripted the drama, excitement and emotions which swept over Hyde Park on Sunday afternoon.
- Just as ridiculous as the teary dialogue he shares with his poorly scripted wife.
- The series was soundly researched and well scripted, with stunning costumes and convincing sets.
3scripted past participle(talk/discussion) preparado de antemano