In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1barra de enrollar femenino
- Surely the scroll bars belong to the operating system, not to the web site?
- Design for a resolution of 640x480 if you want to be sure that your pages avoid having scroll bars.
- As your scroll bar is telling you, this document alone is large enough.
- You'll never look at scroll bars the same again.
- Unfortunately, when used with a PC, the scroll ball allows no movement of the horizontal scroll bar.
- Roll the wheel forward or backward instead of clicking on a scroll bar or arrow.
- Because of the screen resolution the right hand scroll bar is very slim and the down arrow tiny.
- He tried to explain to her that this was because of the higher resolution and that a higher resolution was better but she was adament that she wanted her scroll bars back.
- His is the only site with a scroll bar featuring pictures of the candidate no matter where you click.
- A scroll bar is a scroll bar, no matter how cool it looks.
- There's something weird with my blog site right now, though - the little scroll bar thingy on the right keeps flickering.
- Documents with extra-wide margins are now displayed in a browser with a horizontal scroll bar.
- Use the scroll bar under the picture to move left and right.
- A bugbear of mine is the watery-blue sliders in the scroll bars.
- There weren't enough messages for a scroll bar to appear.
- One can change: text size, scroll bar size, icon size, color scheme, use visual indicators instead of sound effects.
- It's included Cut, Copy, and Paste buttons on the keyboard, and has included a scroll bar on the left-hand side, so your other hand won't feel left out of the action.
- The site still looks a bit ropey, the scroll bars have disappeared on the blog, the red is too dark on the links.
- The overall layout of the scroll bars and the way the frames are displayed is very impressive.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.