1cerdo masculino coloquialcerda femenino coloquial
- But there were a lot of scumbags to me who hung in those circles, and I didn't want to be around them.
- But this awesome find may be tainted by the shop's owner, an alien out to right the wrongs of Earth's scumbags.
- In any case, those scumbags won't be getting any more pagerank from this website!
- He leads a group of guys who look more like scumbags than officials and are continually at odds with their peers, supervisors and, of course, the public.
- There are a lot of scumbags who would kill to save 25 cents.
- The slave trade had been banned, but because of the still legal and still potent domestic slave market in America, there was still much money to be had by unscrupulous scumbags.
- And scumbags and moral dilemmas abound on the way to an apocalyptic finale for our flawed hero.
- Not so much a massacre as ‘four scumbags getting beat up,’ the smackdown in the prison is relatively tame.
- These are often long slogs through tedium to track down these scumbags, and are rarely resolved within a day.
- So why three shorts that once again portray Scotland as a dank, miserable, ugly country full of scumbags?