In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1buscador masculinomotor de búsqueda masculino
- If you type the Latin plant name into a good search engine on the internet, you may find additional tips.
- Google was not the first search engine on the Internet, but it has been the most successful one by far.
- Again it looks as if many internet users are more than happy to use the search engine that their service provider provides.
- This money was used to develop a complicated search engine and other computer equipment.
- Yahoo is offering a beta version of its personal search engine, branded My Web.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.