In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1quiste sebáceo masculino
- As the lesions enlarge, they may resemble a cellulitis, pyogenic furuncle, or an infected sebaceous cyst.
- People with infections requiring prolonged antibiotics were now able to get treatment at home or in the office, at a time when it was not uncommon to admit patients for sebaceous cysts or simple lacerations.
- The initial diagnosis was a sebaceous cyst, and excision under local anaesthetic was planned, but the large size of the mass and the finding of bony fixation raised doubts.
- When an old man asks about the lump on his neck, Alberto assures him that it is just a harmless sebaceous cyst.
- This 69 year old woman was referred for excision of an infected sebaceous cyst on her neck.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.