1(intelligence service)servicio secreto masculinoservicio de inteligencia masculinoservicios de inteligencia masculino
- I wonder if the Bulgarian secret services are spying on foreigners.
- As a whole, last week Sofia seemed to be one of the favourite places for former secret services officers.
- The CIA and the FBI have informed the Bulgarian secret services of their findings.
- In other words, the various secret service agencies and the government itself will be even less accountable.
- In reality, the line dividing the organisations being spied upon and the secret service itself is barely detectable.
- The woman, Cindy, was an agent of Mossad, the Israeli secret service, and her back-up team were lying in wait.
- The government and secret services don't appear to have learnt their lesson from that saga, but then are you surprised?
- Word spread that the Iranian secret service, Savak, was combing the streets for him.
- Belling's character then argued that the government needs a secret service that will tell the public who the enemy really is.
- But civil liberties campaigners are now worried that the Catcher may be sold to other governments or secret services.
- It is allowed to carry out surveillance like a secret service, and has the judicial powers of a regular police agency.
- His affidavit was made on behalf of the British Government and its secret service.
- Some time later it became known that at the time of the attack he was an undercover agent for the secret service.
- The most useful information a bank can have is that from the government or secret services, he argued.
- The new secret services assisted the government and parliament in preparing new legislation with which to govern themselves.
- Several Allied secret services such as SOE were eager to assist in these tasks, sometimes with political objects in mind.
- In a desperate act of revenge, assisted by the US secret services, the Spanish government is threatening to reopen the case.
- The secret services are currently split between departments, and live outside proper ministerial and parliamentary accountability.
- He also appoints the heads of the other secret services in the state - National Security Service and the National Guard Service.
- Then we also thought to introduce limitations for former officers and agents of secret services regarding their access to positions of power.
2(in US)the Secret Service — organización cuyas funciones incluyen la protección del Presidente y evitar la falsificación de moneda