1(in US)secretario de Estado (de los Estados Unidos) masculinosecretaria de Estado (de los Estados Unidos) femenino
- Most recently, he was the Deputy Secretary of State in 1993 under President Clinton.
- Official results will be announced as soon as the Secretary of State provides a final list.
- That includes his Secretary of State, Colin Powell, who has been presented as a restraining influence on Bush.
- Then U.S. Secretary of State Madeline Albright visited Pyongyang in response to Cho's trip to Washington.
- Henry Kissinger ran foreign policy under President Nixon, not Secretary of State Rogers.
2(in UK)ministro masculinoministra femeninosecretario masculino Méxicosecretaria femenino México
- He wants the county council to call on the Secretary of State for Health, John Reid, to inject more cash into NHS services in Surrey.
- He was appointed Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department of Social Security in May 1997.
- It is the Secretary of State's policy that the power to sanction should not be exercised too widely.
- Copies are also being sent to Bexley Council and the Secretary of State for Transport.
- The Claimant in this claim for judicial review is the Secretary of State for the Home Department.