In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- So instead of carrying a letter of credit on a balance sheet, a creditor will securitize it and sell it on the open market.
- As more companies securitize their assets, the arguments become even more bitter.
- And much of the debt has been securitized into income shares sold to the public which has no knowledge of what they bought.
- Capital One is just one of many credit card issuers that securitize loans.
- You can also securitize the projected cash flows, as noted finance theorist Robert Merton has recommended.
- Additionally, many asset-backed conduits purchase financial assets already securitized by other funding corporations.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.