1(of person's identity)comprobación de la identidad femenino
- Newly released video show some of the hijackers going through a security check at Dulles Airport outside Washington.
- The security check for entering the visa section was strict.
- A basic security check later, we found ourselves inside the DMZ.
- Tim Verheyden said he was able to bring a package resembling a bomb through the security check for airport employees.
- Security at the court was tight with hand-held metal detectors, and a second security check inside the building.
2(search of area, person)control de seguridad masculino
- They should be coming round on a regular basis and doing a security check to look at if anything could be done.
- They've agreed to hire an international expert to conduct a new security check of Australia's international air gateways.
- I directly got on board the plane after the security check.
- We are satisfied with the results of the security check and will not be closing again unless there is a specific threat.
- Today, going through an airport security check can be as entertaining as watching, or even acting in, an episode of Seinfeld.