In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1con el nombre y la dirección del remitentesend a self-addressed envelope to … — envíe un sobre con su nombre y dirección a …
- Manuscripts not accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope (or international postage coupons) cannot be returned.
- To receive a copy of the application form please send an email or a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the address below.
- The packet contained two copies of the survey, two stamped self-addressed envelopes, consent forms, and a check for $15.
- Cover letters, questionnaires, and stamped, self-addressed return envelopes were sent directly to these respondents in October 2001.
- We sent to the coaches the number of surveys equal to the number of swimmers on the team, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to return all surveys.
- For an entry form, sponsorship form and more details, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to me at the address below.
- To receive the instructions, send a business-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope with 55 cents postage to the address above.
- The first two waves included a cover letter, survey and stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
- I've heard some people recommend that you bring a self-addressed, stamped envelope with you, just in case you accidentally packed a ‘banned’ item in your carry-on luggage.
- Any specific information initially requested was provided, together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Warren sent her a fan letter with an autograph sticker and a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Entries will be returned only if accompanied by a large, self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Manuscripts, photographs, and other submitted material can be acknowledged or returned only if accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- The surveys were faxed or mailed with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- Those selected will be notified by telephone, but you must also include a stamped, self-addressed envelope in which your 10 tickets will be sent.
- Essays will not be returned unless a self-addressed, stamped envelope is provided.
- A questionnaire and stamped self-addressed return envelope were mailed to 21 current preceptors of community health practicum students.
- For the name of the winner (who has already been notified), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sierra.
- All you have to do is send them a self-addressed envelope (they even take care of the postage) and you get three buttons and two stickers.
- Applications should be made to me, as membership secretary, with a stamped, self-addressed envelope enclosed if a membership card is required.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.