1seguro de sí mismoto be self-confident — ser seguro de sí mismo
- You become brave, you become calm, you become self-confident and your mind is clear.
- It has also been suggested that consumers who complain tend to be more self-confident and assertive.
- As we get older, most of us become wiser and more self-confident.
- In a tolerant, mature, self-confident country it was not necessary to put your hand on your heart to say you loved it, or even to refer to it with possessive adjectives.
- He is a teenager at ease, relaxed and self-confident, never too excited.