In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1expresión personal femenino
- It also provides a vehicle for a child's self-expression and is a way for children and adults to communicate nonverbally.
- Learning to express opinions more assertively is a form of self-expression.
- I have always liked to do art because it is not only a form of self-expression, but it helps me relax and think.
- Although this was essentially ceramic art, it assumed the form of pure art since it was a means of self-expression.
- The ruling class wants to repress artistic freedom of self-expression, as a part of the broader attack on the democratic rights of the people.
- How can you raise your level of self-expression?
- Writing as self-expression acquires a very literal meaning, for it is only through creative activity that identity is constructed.
- Art was not simply for enjoyment or self-expression but a means of passing on ideas and values that had complex social significance.
- It is a money-making machine that has little to do with culture, art or self-expression.
- In the music studio, teachers work to develop self-expression through musical performance.
- Art is our mouth, the poetry of languages and self-expression.
- The film explores his personal journey for self-expression and artistic fulfilment.
- It is quite often stressed that consumption is an important form of self-expression and a major way of demonstrating one's identity.
- Her work is so much more about self-expression in an unmediated way than the artists you're bringing up.
- The teacher without students would have no means of self-expression or mirror for his actions and ideas.
- A child in the 1960s encountered philosophies of immense freedom and self-expression.
- They offer none of the skills traditionally conferred by dance, such as grace, self-expression and improved confidence in ourselves.
- This artistic endeavor is about choice, autonomy, self-expression, trust, and sharing.
- They did so by encouraging self-expression and imaginative play as well as the frank expression of emotions.
- Any form of line dancing that encourages freewheeling self-expression must be forcefully discouraged.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.