- It is harder - or so one might think - to maintain illusions about the self-induced nature of poverty when the conversation shifts to the working poor.
- I'm there to upset the status quo of someone's self-induced limitation.
- One pathogenic method strongly associated with eating-disordered cognitions and behaviors, specifically bulimia nervosa, is intentional, or self-induced, vomiting.
- Perhaps my finest hour for sheer self-induced mortification was the Christmas when I was just 18.
- For the life of me, I cannot imagine any non-comatose thinking person in the 1930s not seriously contemplating a socialist solution to capitalism's self-induced catastrophe.
- Paralysis is self-induced as literally demonstrated by the viewer's reaction to the work.
- It raises the spectre of a self-induced, albeit temporary, recession in the world's biggest economy and a consequent reduction in demand for Irish exports which now exceed €100 billion.
- They think they are unclean and their condition is self-induced.
- Considering the frequency with which the above names keep turning up at these panels, perhaps maybe the stasis is a bit self-induced?
- In desperation I turned to that old standby, the self-induced trance.
- The findings also showed a clear increase in the amount of people engaging in potentially dangerous behaviour to control weight gain including fasting, excessive exercising, self-induced vomiting and the misuse of laxatives.
- There are a lot of areas where the market could be shifted to curb further destruction caused by what could be self-induced fires.
- There was a lot of pressure on the boy, partly self-induced, but he responded magnificently.
- There has never been a time when there have been more accessible sources of information from which to become informed on the issues, so get out of that self-induced cave and inform yourself.
- Without a positive, forward-looking case for nuclear power - instead of it being presented as something necessary to save mankind from almost certain self-induced doom - the argument will never really be won.
- For the rest of us, this will probably qualify as something of a loss, if only because this nasty, wicked little place will no longer be able to offer up an instructional lesson in the costs of self-induced isolation.
- It's even of more concern when the fact that much of it is self-induced is taken into account.
- Characteristics due to self-induced abuse, such as alcohol, drugs or glue-sniffing, cannot be relevant.
- As a general rule, a parent cannot avoid child support obligations by a self-induced reduction of income.
- Their addiction is self-induced, and it is obviously giving them pleasure.