1fecha límite de venta femeninothis food is past its sell-by date — esta comida ya se pasó de la fecha límite
- The supermarket chain tagged packs of Gillette Mach3 razor blades so that staff were automatically alerted to stock levels, sell-by dates and whether a product had been paid for when it left the shop.
- Keep food cupboards clean, tidy and dry and throw out products that have gone past their sell-by date.
- Fresh produce that is about to go past its sell-by date can be frozen for future use.
- Officers acted after the stores allegedly ignored previous warnings and more food past its sell-by date was allegedly found on shelves.
- There was, for example, the day I guzzled all the children's chocolate, then told them I'd thrown it out because it was past its sell-by date.
- Now, I'm getting really sloshed and need a bag of crisps, so why not try Golden Blunder, the crisps that are past their sell-by date?
- Damn, the wine is Chardonnay and the crisps are past their sell-by date.
- Its lawyer, William Hudson, admitted the company had three pages of previous convictions, but only one for selling past a sell-by date in North Yorkshire, for which it had been cautioned.
- The Fareshare scheme in Southampton receives 26,000 trays of food past the sell-by date but within the use-by date donated by supermarkets each year.
- And then I decided I should trawl through the rest of the food in my cupboard to see if there was anything else hiding in there that was well past its sell-by date.
- When Sainsbury's turned up, the centre was asked for £1.20… for four bags of potatoes that were past their sell-by date.