1(with masculine article in the singular) agua de Seltz femenino
- This was the first artificially carbonated water, known as soda water or seltzer.
- There are other alternatives such as herbal teas, and some soft drinks such as seltzer, fruit-flavored soft drinks, or ginger ale, which have never contained caffeine.
- Quality has been getting better, though in the past they've seemed more like seltzer than sparkling wines; Parxet is particularly nice.
- Be sure to include offerings from the alcohol-free zone: sparkling water, fruit juice mixed with seltzer or ginger ale, spiced iced tea or cider.
- They had to drink seltzer water instead of champagne and had even been given a pasteboard turkey which they were expected to pretend to consume.