1masculino semestrebefore noun semester hour — unidad en que se mide el valor de cada hora semanal de clase
- My grade book used to be the last thing I looked at when I wrote a reference letter, now it is all I know about a student from two or three semesters ago.
- If possible, students can make school changes between semesters or at the end of the school year.
- Mahmud, who studied at Al Wasliyah University - albeit for two semesters - does not like to dwell on his disability.
- Five courses are tackled each 14-week semester and there are two semesters each year.
- He graduated before me, and when I went to visit him between his law school semesters I returned with my first tattoo.
- It would provide an opportunity for students to fit another class between semesters.
- Fiver was an outcast all through school, and he dropped out of the University of Nevada after a semester.
- I also went to music school for two trimesters in between semesters in college.
- All of the New Orleans universities' semesters are cancelled, so those students are trying to enroll in colleges up here as well.
- After several semesters of college work, the skills development in Navajo and English often becomes coordinated.
- The primary mode of communication among students and instructors for both semesters was the university's email system.
- In his first semester at the university, which was in the year 1857, he was taught by Weierstrass.
- University officials want to eventually offer all eight semesters of instruction in the school's academy.
- I envision a course where professors hand out programs written by other students in previous semesters.
- Most students take one class per semester; Purdue offers three semesters per year.
- The final two semesters involve a half-time internship placement and an ongoing professional seminar.
- Students alternate between semesters, spending some of the academic semesters on campus and some in the work industry.
- Ms Ardagh has spent the past semester at the school as a specialist art teacher.
- Subsequently David took two single courses in different semesters at the University of Toronto.
- Each patient has three scenarios a semester for four semesters over a two-year period.