1EEUU(wheat flour)sémola femenino
- Do not dredge the pasta in flour to prevent sticking, as the flour turns to glue when cooked and, ironically, causes the pasta to stick together (using semolina flour from Italian delis instead will help).
- These new noodles substitute soy flour for semolina flour and may contain egg whites or yolks to boost protein.
- Bionaturae organic pasta is made with 100 percent organic durum semolina or whole wheat from Italy.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, combine the flour and semolina.
- Meanwhile, couscous is actually tiny grains of Moroccan style pasta made from semolina wheat with fluffy texture (although the taste is different, its form reminded me of rice).
- Add the flour, semolina flour, egg yolks, olive oil, cheese, nutmeg, and salt to the potatoes and mix until it binds together.
- In the case of non-vertically integrated firms, buyers are pasta manufacturers that purchase semolina flour and process it into pasta product.
- Smeeda or large grain semolina flour is the grain of choice to make couscous.
- Small dumplings, poached in boiling water then tossed with some kind of sauce, gnocchi can be made of potato, flour and ricotta, semolina, milk and cheese, and even polenta.
- Add the remaining flour, semolina, of the bowl between each addition.
- These complex carbohydrates are found in foods that contain grains and seeds like barley, wheat, oats, millet, semolina, beans, lentils, wholemeal flour and unpolished rice.
- They are made either from a pasta dough or from a mixture of potato flour and wheat flour, or from semolina or maize.
- This corn-meal-sized grain is made from semolina, and is typical to Northern Africa.
- In a medium bowl, mix bread flour, semolina and eggs until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate, then fold in the flour and semolina.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the dough hook, mix flour, semolina flour and salt.
- It could be in starch, semolina and flour, but it would need to be declared on a label, so is therefore unlikely.
- Add the sugar, flour, semolina, salt, and the remaining olive oil in several stages, scraping down the sides of the bowl between each addition.
- In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the semolina and all-purpose flour.
- One of the most familiar Moroccan foods in American supermarkets, couscous is made from grains of very fine semolina and is steamed until barely soft.
2Britanico(for dessert)crema de sémola femenino
- We don't have lumpy pudding, soggy semolina or horrible cabbage any more.
- The main dessert that every school-dinner consumer will instantly recall is semolina - watery white stuff, decorated with a red dribble.
- The days of sloppy semolina, congealed custard and tasteless toad-in-the-hole, are at an end in North Lincolnshire schools, according to the county council.
- Milk puddings were served most days in the week - rice, tapioca, sago and semolina puddings, junket made with Rennet, and yellow coloured custard made with Edmonds custard powder.
- Paint fumes have reduced my brain from semolina to jelly.