1(apart)por separadoI'll send the book separately — mandaré el libro aparte / por separado
- Parents seeking to educate their boys and girls separately must go private.
- My separately wrapped bicycle, tucked in at the side of the load as an afterthought, also seems to be okay.
- Of course whatever people want to donate separately on top of that is also welcomed.
- Operated separately, the property company is a big investor in central and eastern Europe.
- This works at its best in each of the separately designed and individually named bedrooms.