- This genetic separation into two groups was also clear when working with the complete set of 306 plants.
- This separation into stanzas is reinforced by differing dominant sounds.
- The separation and division of the works into three spaces in some ways disturbed the continuity of the curatorial exercise.
- Elliott's thematic gear shifting and tempo changing make the album's separation into eight tracks largely beside the point.
- Here the separation into subsets is easy - how many ways can you partition a set of two items?
- The separation of club and divisional teams in the County Championship was done and extra games were provided.
- The next important step in the evolution of Parliament was the separation into houses.
- This finding was the basis for separation into the 2 groups.
- Your five year plan is well prepared and your separation of the various parts of the town into divisions establishes manageable work programmes in each.
2.1(time of being apart)separación femenino
- He says that other than a few months separation back in 1972, they have remained together.
- The obligation for spousal support commenced upon separation in October 1999.
- The parties lived very well before their separation with live-in help.
- A father remains a father in separation, divorce or marriage and their responsibilities and rights cannot be taken away.
- I think it reasonable to infer that the standard of living enjoyed by the plaintiff prior to separation was in part dependent on the greater income produced by the defendant.
- Moreover, he had just completed the purchase of the new family house, which is not readily consistent with an extended trial separation.
- Following separation the plaintiff did not find it necessary to encroach upon her assets.
- I am not persuaded that spousal support should be ordered retroactively to the date of separation as sought.
- She was back in the dream, the nightmare of her parent's separation.
- In addition, the husband made voluntary payments to the wife following the separation of $600 per month.
- There had been absolutely no possibility of any trial separation while we were here together in Asia, for housing reasons - it's even worse than Manhattan!
- The husband testified he owned no such assets at separation.
- I was asked to determine the value of the wife's pension and the husband's entitlement to a credit for payment of the wife's debt after separation.
- Despite the problems that have been going on since separation, the parties have chosen to remain in the home together with the children while they tried to achieve a resolution.
- When finally he got his separation from his wife and his property settlement, he decided to go in a different direction.
- In such states, adultery remains a viable basis for divorce or separation.
- At the time of separation the wife had not worked outside the home for 17 years.
- With respect to these two pensions, the first pension was fully vested at the time of separation and thus the respondent wife has fully realized on this asset.
- Five years would have passed since the parties' separation with no spousal support having been pursued on interim motions or paid.
- Prior to the separation, the wife worked full time in the husband's family business.
2.2(estrangement)separación femeninojudicial separation — separación legal femenino