1Televisión Cine Literaturacontinuación femeninosequel to sth — continuación de algo
- I know you are working on a sequel to the book.
- Still grounded in realism, unlike its sequels, this film is arguably the best of the bunch.
- Is it a worthy sequel to the first film?
- This, the original, was an enormous hit in its native Hong Kong and has already spawned a prequel, with a sequel on the way.
- Beyond that, I have other stories to post, and I'm considering writing a sequel to this story.
- Over the years, three sequels followed, each worse than its predecessor.
- If all its sequels and spin-offs ran continuously on a single channel, it would play for over a month.
- Four of his hit films have had sequels, and each one of the follow-ups has been a colossal misfire.
- It's a stronger and funnier movie and, for a change, more of a new story than a simple sequel.
- I've actually got to figure out a place to end this so I can start the sequel to this story.
- Was intimidation ever a factor when working on a sequel to an extremely popular film?
- They have to put up with some shoddy sequels to groundbreaking originals.
- As many film-makers know, the sequel to a blockbuster is never as good as the original.
- Since this is a Hollywood movie we're talking out, the inevitable sequel was expected.
- An attractive idea for a sequel to this book would be a discussion of such issues.
- Mostly reviled as trash, I was one of the few that found the sequel to be a fun and goofy romp.
- It was one of the most anticipated sequels in motion picture history.
- Studio execs in Hollywood are apparently looking for more original blockbusters and less sequels.
- For a low-budget horror sequel, the movie tries pretty hard.
- Old horror monsters never die, they just wait a few years for a new sequel to come along.
2(later events)secuela femeninoconsecuencia femeninosequel to sth — secuela de algo
- The tsunami has certainly equipped a number of people with the skills to handle post disaster emotional and psychological sequels.