In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(processes) consecutivo(processes) secuencialsequential search — búsqueda secuencial femenino
- This is also true of cache memory, which has been proven to greatly improve performance for sequential data streams.
- A wide variety of structured activities are supported, including sequential and parallel processing and condition looping.
- In spite of the significant advances in processing speed, sequential processors are far from providing sufficient computing capacity for advanced robotic planning systems.
- It might have been desirable to perform sequential multiple regression analyses to evaluate the unique contribution of each type of maltreatment experience to our results on startle.
- In later versions, persistent connections that allow multiple sequential transactions on the same connection were introduced.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.