1(processes) consecutivo(processes) secuencialsequential search — búsqueda secuencial femenino
- This is also true of cache memory, which has been proven to greatly improve performance for sequential data streams.
- A wide variety of structured activities are supported, including sequential and parallel processing and condition looping.
- In spite of the significant advances in processing speed, sequential processors are far from providing sufficient computing capacity for advanced robotic planning systems.
- It might have been desirable to perform sequential multiple regression analyses to evaluate the unique contribution of each type of maltreatment experience to our results on startle.
- In later versions, persistent connections that allow multiple sequential transactions on the same connection were introduced.