- Whenever I was upset, I always turned to her, and she would talk to me in a calm, serene, optimistic manner, which always left me cheerful.
- His glorious blond curls shone golden in the candlelight, framing his remarkably serene features.
- Larry's face was calm, almost serene; his voice was quiet and steady.
- He was a jolly, pleasant and good natured gentleman whose calm and serene demeanour endeared him to many.
- Inside it devastated him, but he forced the pain back and on the outside he put on a calm and serene face.
- Great minds such as ours must be serene and tranquil in order to remain above the fray.
- You look so serene: sitting happily in the middle of all this chaos.
- For all her fierce colouring, her face was serene and her voice soft.
- He was in a calm and serene state of mind, the empty concentration that martial artists called the void.
- Beth's face is serene and childlike in the dim light; she breathes slowly, deeply.
- The expression he wore was calm, almost completely serene, except for the penetrating glare he had trained on Travis.
- New mothers are usually stereotyped as being calmer and more serene after they give birth.
- I looked at it, suddenly calmed by its serene expression.
- Even after the horror of it all, she still looked so serene.
- She was calm, perfectly serene in her stance as she approached him.
- She seemed, to him, to be at peace, tranquil and serene.
- During our one week cooling off period after signing the papers, I was strangely serene.
- She leaned back into me, a serene smile written across her beautiful lips.
- The children and staff work and communicate in a very serene and peaceful fashion.
- He looked so serene in his sleep, like a little boy.
2(in title)His/Her Serene Highness — Su Alteza Serenísima