In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1porción femeninoración femenino
- You may want to prepare several servings ahead of time and reheat them in the morning.
- Both items were served on hot plates, were large servings and were very good.
- Guests serve themselves, and replenish their servings with their own chopsticks.
- Small servings of fast food and beverages are eliminated in order to charge and waste more.
- Also include one or two servings of whole grains such as brown rice once or twice a day.
- I was able to eat two servings of bacon and eggs with French toast and to top it off, I drank three cups of coffee.
- Around four servings of milk, fortified orange juice, or yoghurt are required for the full effect.
- One focus group of women wanted a smaller wedge for estimating pie or cake servings.
- Mix it all together, and dole out servings on plates or, if you have them, in pasta bowls.
- Divide the kidneys into four servings and cut the butter into thin slices.
- Chips and ice cream will be rationed to one or two servings a week.
- The average Chinese diet features hearty servings of all of these vegetables.
- The simplest advice is to eat at least two servings of seafood a week to lower your risk of sudden cardiac death.
- Try to eat at least the number of servings per day listed for each food group.
- Andrew took two plates out of the cupboard and dished out servings for both of them.
- Bodybuilders should consume at least eight servings of fruit and vegetables a day.
- Laura began to cook more and often adjusted recipes to prepare one or two servings, instead of four or more.
- Have at least five servings of fruits or vegetables a day.
- Nor does it mean that one serving of spinach is worth ten servings of peas.
- After she placed ample servings on each plate, the three settled down to eat.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.