1(situation, arrangement)sistema femeninoorganización femeninotinglado masculino coloquial despectivomontaje masculino coloquial despectivo
- It was all great experience, I suppose, but I got thrown into the international set-up before I should have been.
- Was it a set-up by powerful but corrupt Saudis who felt the bootleggers had undercut their market or ripped them off over bribes or a share of the profits?
- I have a theory that this could all be a set-up, whereby they are torn apart by the tabloids, but they know full well they have not actually done anything.
- Running a business school under a government set-up has its disadvantages.
- In a corporate set-up, the drive to perform better brings about stress.
- The thought that this whole thing was a set-up crossed her mind, involuntarily causing her to grip her gun for reassurance.
- He had been rowing for 12 years, five of them as part of the international set-up.
- Academy director Martin Spong said they only have themselves to blame and claims the club has not shown any commitment to the youth set-up.
- Is the whole accusation of racism just a set-up?
- We have got a good bunch of lads who have come through together from the Academy set-up.
- However, the post is not full-time, allowing Hulme to remain very much part of the coaching set-up at Heywood Road.
- When Guishard was arrested on Wednesday night his neighbours attacked the police, claiming it was a set-up.
- We're a set-up of six people on stage - female vocalists, an MC, a DJ, a bass player and myself.
- For security and safety reasons, the only other person in the British set-up allowed at ringside will be the Olympic squad's doctor or physio.
- Did their initial meeting happen by pure chance, or was it a set-up from the beginning, cunningly devised by Bruno?
- Most of the European Governments were run under a coalition set-up and there was nothing wrong in such a system if it worked effectively.
- A drug dealer got shot and they thought it was a set-up so they started driving into the neighbourhood.
- Unlike Huntsman, this is a recent set-up, financed from the start by private equity funds.
- A top-heavy, tail-wagging public sector agency like the current set-up is no good for anyone.
- This is because it is much more important for them to be part of the watchdog set-up and adequately provide checks and balances to the Executive.
2(fixed contest)the fight was a setup — la pelea estaba amañada coloquial