1siete masculinosee also four
- What we know is that the test results will be back in four to seven days.
- The jury of seven men and four women was sent home for the night yesterday after three hours considering the case without reaching a verdict.
- Internally, four of the seven floors of office space will be brought up to standard, with plans to extend the work if it is successfully leased.
- Also contributing off the bench was Andrew Coatsworth, who provided seven points and four rebounds.
- The Peak has recently reduced its paid staff from seven to four and editors have faced pay cuts along with rising workloads.
- Of the seven remaining, four have criminal records and three were convicted of the St-Laurent bar attack.
- The new supernovas were found in galaxies ranging from four to seven billion light years away.
- India are likely to go into the match with seven specialist batsmen and four bowlers against strong Sri Lankans.
- Born near Shrule in 1915, Peg Carroll was one of a family of seven with four brothers and two sisters.
- It is expected to take four auctioneers seven hours to sell off 1,000 lots to people bidding via the web, by phone and in person.
- That is equivalent to seven times the value of all known oil reserves in the country and 31 times the value of foreign direct investment.
- They also have four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
- Bridge won by four wickets with seven balls to spare as they successfully chased a total of 166 for 8.
- Whether it involves three, four or seven people, this variation on the traditional duo is of the same variety.
- From Surbiton there are four stopping trains and seven non-stops.
- His sentence of seven years represents four days and eight hours for each of his crimes.
- Four teams of seven players took part from all sections of the hospital.
- Eleven new static cameras will be installed in Sheffield, with seven for Rotherham and four in Doncaster.
- Ronaldo has been World Player of the Year four times in seven years.
- It gained seats in four of the seven electoral areas but, crucially, lost seats in two other areas.
1(invariable adjective) sietewe're open seven days a week — abrimos todos los días (de la semana)