1setenta masculinothere were seventy of us — éramos setenta
- during the seventies — en la década de los setenta
- he's in his seventies — tiene unos setenta y tantos años
- temperatures in the lower seventies — temperaturas de entre setenta y setenta y cinco grados Fahrenheit
- temperatures in the upper seventies — temperaturas de entre setenta y cinco y ochenta grados Fahrenheit
- before noun seventies fashions — modas de los (años) setenta
- seventies music — música de los (años) setenta
- The event was attended by over seventy people from a wide range of organisational backgrounds.
- We certainly couldn't have used a title like this seventy years ago, but times have changed.
- A human being would certainly not grow to be seventy or eighty years old if this longevity had no meaning for the species.
- The country's seventy to eighty dialects are derived from Malay languages.
- The meeting was well attended with an audience of approximately seventy people.
- Most of the cards sold today are variations on themes introduced seventy to eighty years ago.
- There are seventy or eighty families around the world that make their living from our companies and our related companies.
- After this, the pilgrim travels to Mudalifah and collects seventy pea-sized pebbles, which will be used the following day for throwing.
- This event was hugely successful with a Race Card of fifty-one races and over seventy generous sponsors whose names were listed on the official programme.
- Most works of philosophy that run to seventy or eighty volumes are hard to summarize.
- The National Prison in Paola has seventy to eighty prisoners.
- Back in 1987, Carson, along with a team of seventy doctors, performed the first successful separation operation on German twins.
- In the end, although canceled flights did prevent some members from coming, more than seventy were in attendance.
- When the psalmist wrote this verse, he declared that man's average lifespan was seventy to eighty years.
- This staff of seventy or eighty managers met monthly.
- The agency is to allocate between seventy and eighty grants all over the country.
- He produces seventy or eighty significant works each year and when he is in the mood he will work for fourteen hours or more a day.
- It produces over seventy percent of the rose oil made in the world.
- Up to seventy radioactive sources disappear from regulatory control annually within the EU alone, according to disturbing current estimates.
- That's seventy or eighty thousand guineas a year!
1(invariable adjective) setentathere were seventy people — había setenta personas