- Spokesman Patrick Killgallon said the high river level meant that water was being pushed back through the sewerage system.
- The capacity of the sewerage system is limited and comes close to overload during peak periods.
- In Karachi a huge section of the population goes without clean water or a sewerage system.
- It will also be used for the provision of small public water and sewerage schemes in smaller towns and villages.
- He is also well qualified to comment on the technical and practical aspects of the provision of sewerage to Bent Hill.
- Fifty-eight per cent of homes have electricity and water supply and are linked to the sewerage system.
- We have a large sewerage system which is dependent on a lot of water moving through it.
- The new school will attract families to the area, while the sewerage system will allow for further development.
- Workers plan to strike and shut down the sewerage system if the allowance is not paid over the next several weeks.
- But, there has been a problem with the sewerage system over a period of time.
- The state of the sewerage system in Kirkwall, which includes a leaking pipe, has meant all new building projects in the town have been put on hold.
- With a new sewerage system on the way for Kiltimagh, a number of large housing developments are at the planning stage.
- The provision of a sewerage scheme for Stradbally was placed sixth in order of priority.
- Despite that, they were still optimistic that the sewerage treatment system would be in place by 2005.
- But people in the area also need an adequate sewerage system and they are waiting for the County Council to act.
- Residents are adamant that neither the sewerage system nor road infrastructure can cope with such an increase.
- A new underground pipe 130 metres long will connect the existing sewerage works with the holding tank.
- A Sligo Fianna Fail councillor said he was confident that Enniscrone will have a new sewerage system next year.
- Moreover, the civic authorities give low priority to sewerage and treatment of sewage.
- The matter was raised when councillors discussed draft policies on the provision of sewerage schemes in villages.