1.1(sexual matters)sexo masculino(magazine/film) (before noun) de sexosex attack — agresión sexual femenino
- sex goddess — diosa sexual
- sex offense / (British) offence — delito de sexual
- sex partner — pareja sexual
- He may be getting turned on watching them, but it's you he wants to have sex with.
- Not enough of sex education in schools is focused on what happens if you do get pregnant.
- The staff can be extremely helpful, providing lots of explicit sex education without a trace of shame.
- In studies from the United Kingdom, the incidence and prevalence are lower in women who have sex with women than heterosexual women, but they are still at risk.
- It's the married person's job not to cheat, not other people's duty to refuse to have sex with them.
- In fact, there have been times when I wanted to have sex with guys, but they didn't want to.
- So I can understand the temptation to put all our resources into preventing HIV among men who have sex with men.
- He's a few years older than me, so right off the bat I told him I am not going to have sex with him, and I'm not.
- It is important to find a man who's good in bed and who loves to have sex with you.
- She did not wish to have sex with him and did not consent to sexual intercourse.
- Of course many are of the opinion that better sex education should be taught in schools.
- Often couples find themselves with emotional intimacy but gradually diminishing sex lives or no sex at all.
- Finally, it would be ideal to wait to have sex with that one person you are married to for life.
- If you want to have sex with your ex just because you feel guilty, reconsider your intentions.
- I think she's curious herself - curious about love and sex and sexuality.
- On the flip side, do we consider women who have sex with under-age boys to be paedophiles as well?
- These early ideas have had a powerful influence on our views of sex and sexuality.
- While men have sex with men everywhere, how people perceive that varies widely.
- Vaccination is recommended for sexually active men who have sex with men.
- Janet Charlton said Daniel O'Brien frequently spoke to her about group sex during their sexual activities together.
1.2(intercourse)relaciones sexuales femeninoto have sex with sb — tener relaciones sexuales con algn
2.1(gender)sexo masculino(organs/hormone/chromosome) (before noun) sexualsex change operation — operación de cambio de sexo femenino
2.2(men, women collectively)sexo masculino