In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hambriento de contacto sexual
- In a surprising role, Hoffman hits the screen with tongue blazing as a neurotic, sexually ambiguous and sex-starved underground mobster named Mr. King.
- It focused on the human material that has become Houellebecq's trademark subject: the love lives of sex-starved, bored, middle-aged mid-level bureaucrats.
- Calling all desperate, lonely, sex-starved singletons - this is the biggest news of the year for you lot.
- Tamsin plays Fran, a neurotic, sex-starved thirty-something who loves Bernard dearly, but is grateful for the arrival of Manny: somebody else to suffer Bernard's moods.
- ‘Ladies and gentlemen, I am a desperate housewife,’ announced the first lady, referring to the raunchy TV sitcom oozing with sex-starved housewives on ABC these days.
- At the art gallery Felix, a sex-starved film critic, is visiting an art gallery to try to pick up girls.
- In fact, Roddy's wife, the luscious and sex-starved Ariadne, is more than willing to sleep with Gerald to stop the sale.
- No, this film comes from an original screenplay that deals with that favourite locale of films about sex-starved teens - summer camp.
- Less common, though, are sex-starved, rampaging pigs like Pugsley, the 400-pounder that tore through Steve and Gina Gantt's electric fence with a mean sparkle in his eye and a burning in his loins.
- The film also stars Jared Leto as Alexander's special boyhood chum, Rosario Dawson as his sex-starved wife, Angelina Jolie as his nagging mother and Val Kilmer as his abusive father.
- The funniest scene in the film has her bartering with her sex-starved boyfriend.
- Or will she abandon her cherished ‘life of the mind’ to become one with the sex-starved, beer-starved, and nihilism-starved in order to be liked, fit in, and perhaps even loved?
- Equally good was Jennifer Jason Leigh playing Frannie's sex-starved half-sister Pauline.
- An attractive young woman, she also sees imaginary people, in the form of her uptight immigrant sister (and her Australian boyfriend), her dead alcoholic father, and her sex-starved ex-boyfriend.
- James Mason is fine as the repressed protagonist, Peter Sellers is hilarious as Clare Quilty, but the real standout, cast-wise, is Shelley Winters, who continued to out-do herself in a role as a rather twisted, sex-starved hag.
- Look… you're our little sister and it's our job to protect you from all the sex-starved bastards out there.
- During his travels, he encounters a smorgasbord of characters, from a siren-ish den of sex-starved farmer's daughters to a mysterious woodland healer to a lonely Queen Amidala wielding a shotgun.
- Three Playboy ‘Playmates’ perform a titillating routine before a crowd of restless and sex-starved enlisted men, precipitating a small riot and a near-mass rape.
- Nagging criticism, serious fights, flirting with strangers, and starting an affair are the classical ways of breaking out of the cage of a sex-starved relationship.
- It looked pretty but the plot development concerning the demented sex-starved soldiers didn't ring true for me at all.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.