In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1vida sexual femenino
- For instance, I don't like asking people about sex because I don't write about my own sex life.
- I'm not sure about you Finola, but I don't make a habit of asking my parents about their sex life.
- The only constant in relationships is that people change, so you can count on the fact your sex life is going to also change.
- He may also, if he wishes, go into explicit details about his sex life with her.
- He was a fully realized character who had an active sex life, a tragic love story, and a gay teenage foster son.
- That a fulfilling sex life that is also safe is not possible for them?
- Don't get me wrong, having a sex life is a wonderful thing, but it's become unimportant at this point.
- Thinking about my sex life in comparison with other women made me see I deserved real pleasure.
- Are we in danger of establishing a negative sexual environment that will sabotage our sex life down the line?
- That said, changing your sex life when involved in a long-term relationship can be difficult.
- So, you spend a lot of time thinking about fish and their sex life, do you?
- If you've seen a lowering of libido in your sex life, ladies, there are things you can do.
- I was at the same age Mom had been at when she lost her virginity, so now my sex life or possible sex life was of key importance to her.
- He said, Barker, at your age, you should be grateful you have a sex life.
- Is it time to move on, or can you live with a bland sex life and doused fireworks?
- It sometimes seems as if the entire nation's infrastructure hinges on my sex life.
- It is not just being overscheduled that prevents you from having a sex life.
- An older couple were having trouble with their sex life, so the wife went to a sex therapist and was advised to try sexercises.
- Despite the evidence presented to us that she loves her husband and is happy with their sex life, she hesitantly embarks on an affair with the younger man.
- The problem this lady wrote to me about is her desire for a decent sex life, though she has her doubts about an affair.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.