In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1delicuente sexual femenino
- He hasn't been back to a prison since he was released in 2000, and because he was a sex offender he occupied the bottom rung in the convict hierarchy.
- Are we protecting our children or the sex offender?
- I knew he lashed out at the repeating sex offender, the abusive father, the man who sexually assaulted a random woman on the street.
- I just wanted to find out if you suspect that there's a sex offender somewhere in your neighborhood, how do you actually go about pursuing that person and getting information about that one person?
- Though I register as a sex offender, Sex Offender Registration has never been a deterrent to me - but it has been punitive.
- I didn't really care where I ended up, so long as I wasn't being held captive by a psycho killer/stalker / sex offender / thief.
- A convicted sex offender escaped from a nearby prison with two pistols and a shotgun and made his way onto Mann's land.
- You're a convicted sex offender or a rapist, or violent criminal.
- The extent to which their responses to our experimental manipulations can be generalized to the sex offender population is an open question.
- I suppose he might not know the ropes in bed, but on the other hand, he's probably not a sex offender wanted in another state, and isn't that a more important thing to know?
- But father was mad because I accepted a ride home from a boy, who he thought was a potential sex offender.
- In some places he must register as a sex offender.
- Fortunately for Todd and Sarah, their fellow suburbanites are too distracted by the news that a convicted sex offender has moved into the neighbourhood to focus their moral outrage on the couple.
- So far we've been through three Hawaiians, the burglars across the street, the besotted neighbor in love with Scott, the Satanic cult, and now we're down to a deranged sex offender.
- In fact, the applicant is unlikely to be permitted to join the work release program because, as a sex offender in relation to a child, he would be at serious risk of injury at the hands of other prisoners.
- Generally speaking, are these kinds of offenders who've been through these programs, less likely to re-offend than your standard sex offender?
- Of course in your fantasy you don't have to worry about being branded a sex offender if you do get caught.
- If somebody is suspected of being a sex offender, then I must advocate with regret the position that the risks to the community are too great for that person to be allowed to move around freely.
- The victim, a sex offender, was permanently disfigured.
- For all we know, he could be a previous sex offender.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.