In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1inclinación sexual femeninoorientación sexual femeninoto discriminate on the grounds of sexual orientation — discriminar sobre la base de la inclinación / orientación sexual
- But there are many beautiful women in Hollywood, and few generate the same kind of overwhelming interest across genders and sexual orientations that she does; clearly something else is going on here.
- Might students also be targeted on the basis of race, gender, or sexual orientation?
- In addition to race, gender, sexual orientation, disability and whatnot, we need to add genetic heritage.
- It's very seldom I have a negative attitude toward me based on sexual orientation.
- Its nondiscrimination policy includes sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Show Me Love is an emotional roller-coaster ride for viewers of both genders and all sexual orientations, because the feelings it uncovers are universal in nature.
- The most important point is that sexual orientation, like gender or race, becomes a new branch of equal opportunities.
- Prior to Wilson's death, the question of band members' sexual orientation had never come up.
- He'll figure out in his own time what his gender identity / sexual orientation are.
- What this means is that all students can choose their room-mates regardless of their assigned legal or chosen genders and sexes, sexual orientations, expressions or identifications.
- It sounds like this dude is down for the rights of other races, genders, abilities and sexual orientations.
- Social constructions of gender and sexual orientation are marked by two extremes separated by a vast gulf.
- We cannot speak for everyone, but we listen to music that we enjoy regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Everyone is encouraged to participate with no reference to sexual orientation or gender.
- Discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation, gender or race are wrong.
- Let me ask again, in looking at an artwork, is the gender or sexual orientation of the artist important?
- Through Student Pride USA I've met student activists of all colors, nationalities, ages, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
- Others are experiencing conflict and anxiety about their gender or sexual orientation.
- These include gender, race, sexual orientation, disability and religion.
- Feeling free on the dance floor was a big step toward accepting my sexual orientation.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.