1shag-pile carpet — alfombra de pelo largo femenino
- My wages have to go towards rent and other essentials, but no, after last week I should have run out and bought some shagpile carpets, funky ashtrays and pants with tigers printed on them.
- And the ugly shagpile I encountered at The Maxwell has hardly done anything to change that.
- There is a white shagpile rug on the wooden floor, with white sofas facing towards a flash sound system and widescreen TV.
- When I was a kid, rich people had bars in their houses usually attached to a lounge, resplendent with shagpile carpet and a massive exposed rock fireplace.
- Kick off your shoes, tread lightly across the shagpile, snap open a Babycham, ease back in your Parker Knoll recliner and smooch your way through this little lot like the silky smooth operator you know you can be.
- It was too posh - gold chandeliers, shagpile carpet, the room as big as the ground floor of my house.
- Two $1,000 cheques fluttered on to my shagpile when I opened one of my three Christmas cards just before the festivities kicked off.
- The cleaner can be used on all coverings, from shagpile carpets to wooden floorboards and ceramic tiles, and is fitted with a soft tread on the castors and wheels to protect even the most sensitive floor coverings.
- We walk upstairs on a moth-eaten cream shagpile.
- All those termites play havoc with the shagpile.
- Since it's covered in thick brown nylon shagpile carpet, Clocky might never be found.
- The massive heart attack he suffered caused The King to fall face first from his toilet on to the shagpile carpet below with his pants around his ankles.