In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1capital social masculino
- The Irish company has just £98 share capital and the performance of the contract is backed by a number of bonds.
- However, as for all significant doings with their share capital, companies need to get shareholders' permission first.
- Together these would wipe out almost 80 per cent of its called-up share capital.
- Some 250 million shares are on offer which is 173 per cent of the current issued share capital.
- I have a family business with an authorised and issued share capital of £100.
- Word has it the short position in the stock is sizeable, possibly as big as 8 per cent of the company's share capital.
- The foundation will have no share capital, will pay no dividends, but profits which the hospital make in the future will be utilised for the upliftment of the community.
- Since June the company has bought back 3.8 million shares, representing 4.8 per cent of the company's issued share capital.
- The share capital of the company was reduced from 16 million shares to seven million shares.
- The net assets of the company are still smaller than half of the called-up share capital.
- One was a charge over uncalled share capital; the other was a shipowner's lien on subfreights.
- Actually they represented surplus assets, that is, assets not required to make good issued share capital.
- Tax advisers accepted that result - do something strange with your share capital and you are at risk, if you like.
- It is hardly unexpected that the net assets of the company are less than half of the amount of the called-up share capital which requires the calling of a special meeting.
- The cost of equity can be a bit tricky to calculate as share capital carries no ‘explicit’ cost.
- He said that although a lot of efforts were made towards the mobilisation of share capital, only a modest increase was attained.
- To the former he explained that the change of company name should be kept entirely separate from the question of transfer of shares or issue of new share capital.
- Issues to consider are share capital versus loan capital, close companies issues and expansion plans.
- The capital reduction plan will not reduce the nominal value of the share, or its authorised or issued share capital.
- Often the husband may hold 99 per cent of the issued share capital, and the wife the remaining one per cent.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.