1sharia femeninosharía femenino
- He wants Islamic law or shariah to be the law of the land, but does not want the Shiite clerics to be government officials.
- Islam is the state religion in Malaysia, and sharia is the law prescribed for the Muslim majority.
- The people who have implementation of shariah or Islamic canon law as their project know very well that power goes in such a system to the interpreters of the law.
- A third of those surveyed said they would rather live under sharia because they so disapproved of British culture.
- Aceh is the only Indonesian province under sharia or strict Muslim law.