1placa de yeso femeninopladur masculino España marca registrada
- For uncomplicated cuts such as this, backer board can be scored and then snapped, much like Sheetrock.
- The stairwell was blocked from above - by huge pieces of the light gypsum drywall, often called Sheetrock, that had enclosed the stairwell to protect it.
- Titled Hidden Clues, it was a massive, room-size structure, composed of Sheetrock, wood and paper.
- With the masonry bit, drill through the tile, cement board and Sheetrock to the wood.
- If you are not dealing with ceiling medallions or decorative trim like crown moldings, 3/8-inch Sheetrock screwed into the ceiling joists directly over the damaged plaster works well.