1ojo morado masculinoojo en tinta masculinoojo a la funerala masculino España coloquialojo en compota masculino Cono Sur coloquialojo moro masculino México
- She smiled and looked to him then back to me, ‘You look worse, but I'm glad he will have a nice shiner and a lot of bruises.’
- I wasn't actually looking at your shiner when you first walked in.
- I heard that Alabaster got a pretty good shiner from it too though no one knew why.
- ‘Morning,’ Alex half greeted, half yawned as he wobbled into the kitchen and flopped down on one of the kitchen chairs, his eye sporting a dark purple shiner.
- He had the beginnings of a bruise on his left eye, which would become a decent sized shiner by morning.
- ‘Nice shiner,’ She said, referring to the faint purple hue the skin around his right cheekbone had taken.
- After all, Lee, you're the one that's going to have to explain that shiner to your son.
- After lying inert for several minutes, Totmianina was taken to hospital with concussion before being discharged the next day with a shiner on her eye.
- The girl would have one hell of a shiner tomorrow.
- I didn't feel I could go to school, not with my shiner.
- Needless to say, Pat proved to the other kids that he was very much a boy and not a girl, by sending them home with bloody noses and shiners on their eyes.
- I didn't want to go home with a shiner and have to explain everything to my parents.
- So when he appeared outside the dressing room on Saturday afternoon sporting a glorious shiner it seemed there might be yet another unedifying tale of late-night revelry to tell.
- The German defender, sporting an impressive shiner, complained: ‘He didn't even say sorry.’
- Don't stand too close to the stage during their 10-minute set or you might be sporting a shiner for the rest of the summer.
- He's still on the floor, blood all over from his lip, what seems to be a cut on his cheek and two impressive shiners.
- He will definitely have a nice shiner from that.
- I've been receiving symbolic shiners, charley horses and swollen jaws since I first picked up a mic and joked into it.
- I posted a picture of one of the shiners after a match, should have some good boxing shots too soon.
- It didn't break, but George was bleeding and had copped a bit of a shiner.