1Físicaonda expansiva femenino
- The stage blew up behind her, the shock wave sending her down onto the ground.
- The material is moving highly supersonically and creates a shock wave ahead of it.
- That news sent a shock wave throughout the Valley and into neighboring West Virginia.
- The horror sent a shock wave through the police training community nationwide.
- He jumped into the air closing his arms around himself for an instant then throwing them outwards sending a shock wave back down at me.
- Over the last decade, a growth spurt has snowballed and sent out a shock wave.
- The touch of his lips sent a shock wave through her entire body.
- The researchers also plan to measure the speed of the explosion's shock wave to get further data.
- First, the old iron core collapses under its own weight, which sends a shock wave blasting out through the rest of the star.
- The explosion caused a shock wave of flames like ripples in the water when a stone is cast in.
- I can feel earth tremble as the shock wave from the explosion reaches me.
- My excitement was very short lived as the shock wave from the explosion rushed towards me.
- As a result, an aircraft creates a sudden discontinuity in pressure and temperature called a shock wave as it breaks the sound barrier.
- It didn't hurt at that moment, but a shock wave went through my body.
- The shock wave is a layer of high density air that expands out from the blast very rapidly.
- In the end, the narrow tip's supersonic motion through the air produces a shock wave.
- At the site of the eruption the bang surely would have been deadly on its own, purely from sound pressure, like the shock wave of an atomic bomb.
- The molecule decomposes almost instantaneously when a supersonic shock wave passes through it.
- This collapse triggers a shock wave that blows off the star's outer mantle of gases, which we see as a supernova.
- A shock wave travels at different speeds through the ground and through the air.
2(disturbance, reaction)his brutal murder sent a shock wave through the nation — su brutal asesinato conmocionó / sacudió al país