In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bastón taburete masculino
- Other than that, you can use any position you want; offhand, kneeling, sitting, using a sling or shooting sticks for support.
- He has now packed his shooting sticks and fishing rods and moved to the Hamptons, the millionaires' playground in New York state.
- Get out his shooting sticks and look for a place to set them up.
- A shooting rest, such as shooting sticks or a Monopod from Stoney Point, will help increase your customer's accuracy.
- With the aid of a hamper, umbrellas, a shooting stick and a suitcase, we managed to prop open the boot lid creating a somewhat Heathrobinson windbreak.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.