1instalador comercial masculinoinstaladora comercial femeninodiseñador de espacios comerciales masculinodiseñadora de espacios comerciales femenino
- It was obvious that the shopfitters had been back as all was now in order.
- Mr Hardcastle, 30, of Highfield, Withernsea, was a shopfitter and father of two young children, and had gone out for the evening.
- Once a site is chosen, the company brings in a team of shopfitters to put its own style on it - which takes about six weeks.
- The other survivors from Yeadon were James Coffey, 31, an accountant, of Warm Lane, and Darren Auton, 35, a shopfitter, of Greenlea Close.
- The company also has an expanding contracting division which provides a design and installation service to a number of building firms and shopfitters.