1dependienta femeninovendedora (de tienda) femenino
- As she fumbled for her wallet the shop girl noticed a remote control for a television set in the customer's bag.
- It was hard to know why the shop girl was so amused by my behaviour.
- The shop girl said her parents owned the stand and kept several dozen more skins back at their house, but that she was unwilling to take a stranger there.
- In the film she is a shop girl who becomes involved with Kane - a relationship which is used to destroy his political ambitions and his marriage.
- She plays a young shop girl at Saks Fifth Avenue.